Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Upcycled Hobo Bag


I really had fun making this bag.  It looks faded on the botton but it really isn't, it is just the sunlight.  Anyway a friend gave me some placemats and napkins she didn't want and off course I don't pass on any fabric.  I always find a use.  So I upcycled these items into a bag.  I love it and think I will keep it instead of selling it.  It will be great for shopping trips (yarn of course) or a project or two. 

I just connected 4 placemats for the body and three napkis for the shoulder strap.  I had some yellow and blue calico for the inside.  One evenign and it was done.  I will probably put either a snap or button for the closure.  Not sure yet.  Here' what you could do with all those linens you really don't use but don't want to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment