Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Herb Garden


These are some of the plants we got at Gilbertie's Herb Gardens.

 Since last Saturday we have spent time trying to work on the Gardens to make them look respectable.  The herb garden at the Party Barn was so overgrown.  The worst thing I ever did was plant the mint directly in the garden, so over the years it went wild.

 This is a picture of the garden after everything was pulled out .  Doesn't look like much now.



Here are some of the plants - planted.  We had to put them in pots this year until we are sure that all the mint is out at least.


And here is the garden all mulched.  I put my fairy house back in as well around the middle pot.  I have since planted some Perennials as well since this picture.  I am happy with the way it came out.  Now lets hope the do O.K. in the Pots because they love this raised bed when planted in the ground.  And Thank goodness for the rain yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment